The Effingham police department reported the following incidents. There were no injuries or citations unless otherwise listed.
• At 7:43 a.m. April 9 south of the intersection of Banker and Kreke, a vehicle driven by Barry T. White, 52, Edgewood, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Cody Johnson, 31, Mason.
• Alfredo Hernandez-Sandoval, 32, Effingham, was issued a citation alleging operation of an uninsured motor vehicle on April 9.
• John A. McCormick, 26, Shumway, was issued a citation alleging operation of an uninsured motor vehicle on April 9.
• Madison R. Sokolinski, 23, Teutopolis, was issued a citation alleging driving while license suspended on April 10.
• At 9:24 p.m. April 5, a semi driven by Jerald Spivey, 21, Jonesboro, Georgia, attempted to turn around at the intersection of Willenborg and Silver Lake. The semi left the roadway, becoming stuck in the ditch. The grass and yard owned by Anthony Runde, Effingham, sustained damage. Spivey was issued a ticket alleging disobeying a traffic control device.
• At 5:25 p.m. April 7 east of the intersection of Keller and Ave of Mid America, a vehicle driven by Brenda L. Woolever, 58, Flora, struck a vehicle driven by Dakota D. Krampe, 17, Neoga.
• At 11:49 a.m. April 8 at 2911 S. Banker, a vehicle driven by Cindy L. Foreman, 50, Dieterich, struck and damaged a light pole owned by Mach 1.
• At 8:13 a.m. April 9 at the intersection of Keller and Evergreen, a vehicle driven by Warren D. Schlechte, 86, Effingham, struck a vehicle driven by Beth A. Karnes, 46, Beecher City. Karnes sustained injuries but refused treatment.
The Effingham County Jail reported the following bookings:
• Effingham police arrested Alex R. Jackman, 19, Effingham, on charges of possession of five grams or less of meth and possession of