Editor’s note: The date of occurrence of the cases that these court and traffic rulings document may be six months or more prior to today’s publication. Some sentences may have already been served.
• All Star Rentals, Inc., Jasper vs. Chad Zink, Jasper. Judgment for All Star Rentals, Inc. for $550.50.
• Dubois-Pike Federal Credit Union vs. Robin M. Eckert, Jasper. Judgment for Dubois-Pike Federal Credit Union for $1,009.54.
• Judgment for Medical of Dubois, Jasper vs. Anna L. Galloway, French Lick, $403.75 and interest; Sara M. Mayhew, French Lick, $503.70; Terrell D. Price, Huntingburg, $424.40 and interest; Ashley Whitehead, Ferdinand, $358.19 and interest.
• Judgment for Messmer Mechanical, Jasper vs. Karessa Fetcher, Dubois, $382.58 and interest; Knights Inn, Tell City, $807.68 and interest.
• Judgment for Procol, Inc., Jasper vs. Robert Troutman, Washington; $365.70 and interest; Eugene Brosmer, Birdseye, $315.29 and interest.
Fined $138 speeding boat violations: Jeffrey A. Becker, New Albany; Andrew J. Bowlds, Evansville; Andre Jones, Clarksville; Andrew M. Simpson, Madison; Matthew B. Smith, Francisco; Scott G. Stallwood, Jasper; Gary W. Wafford, Washington.
Fined $141 fine and costs for speeding: William A. Arevalo, Jasper, 76/55; Seth R. Gehlhausen, Huntingburg, 47/25; Carol L. Mitchell, Princeton, 41/25; Charlene M. Rush, Jasper, 75/55; Gerson F. Turcios Lopez, Huntingburg, 90/55; LuKas I. Messmer, Huntingburg, 58/30; Lazaro Pias Moredo, Morrison, Colo., 89/70; Hser K. Moo, Louisville, 87/70; Giovel Lazo Perez, Jasper, 73/55; Mason D. Sanchez-Cruz, Huntingburg, 70/55; Lindsay E. Seger, Evansville, 79/55;
Fined $141 fine and costs for other traffic violations: Mary A. Bachman, Jasper, passing a stopped bus; Dustin R. Bolin, Jasper, passing a stopped school bus; Tyler B. Easterday, Orleans, expired plates; Hayley D. Camplin, Huntingburg, disregarding a stop sign; Darren S. Gress, Jasper, failure to yield; Ashley N. Johnson, Huntingburg, failure to yield; David P. Hewitt, Bargersville, false or fictitious