Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Saturday through 5 p.m. Sunday.
• Kristopher Abbot, 35, Elizabethtown, non-payment of fines.
• Michael Biggs, 33, Radcliff, theft by unlawful taking $10,000 or more but under $1 million; failure to notify address change to Department of Transportation.
• Dakota Blair, 25, Boston, Kentucky, theft by unlawful taking $500 or more but less than $10,000; probation violation.
• Dameshia Blizzard, 31, Radcliff, parole violation; non-payment of fines.
• Michelle Carpenter, 45, Elizabethtown, fourth-degree assualt.
• Ivory Finn, 41, Leitchfield, first-offense driving on DUI suspended license.
• Donna Neaderhiser, 61, Radcliff, serving parole violation warrant.
• Raul Ortiz, 27, Radcliff, first or second-offense alcohol intoxication in a public place; menacing; resisting arrest.
• Joshua Pennington, 36, Cecilia, fourth-degree assault.
• Raymond Phillips, 29, Vine Grove, third-degree burglary; first-degree fleeing or evading police on foot; resisting arrest.
• Joshua Rutledge, 35, Eastview, first-offense, first-degree possession controlled substances; possession of drug paraphernalia; possession of marijuana.
• Keegan Sanganetti, 24, Elizabethtown, operating on suspenended or revoked operators license; rear license not illuminated; failure to appear.
• Robert Wells, 27, Cecilia, non-payment of fines; failure to appear.
Note: The information above is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, are of residence and the charges against them.