Any criminal charges are only an accusation and the accused is presumed innocent unless convicted in a court of law.
• Christopher L. Jackson Jr., 24, was arrested at 113 Sixth Ave. South for domestic abuse-assault, injury or mental illness, first offense.
• Christopher W. Dahlman, 24, was cited at Hop N Shop, 716 S. Fourth St., for fifth-degree theft.
• A 17-year-old was cited for fifth-degree theft.
• Shelby S. Tate, 20, was arrested at Wal-Mart, 2715 S. 25th St., for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Dustin R. Plum, 22, was arrested in the 400 block of Sixth Avenue South on a warrant of arrest.
• Nathan E.R. Bradley, 38, was arrested at Data Dimensions, 1315 19th Ave. Northwest, on an out-of-county warrant.
• Richard J. Palmer, 36, was arrested in the 200 block of North Fourth Street for possession of a controlled substance, marijuana, second offense; and driving while license denied, suspended, cancelled or revoked.
• Charles D. Loper Jr., 21, was arrested at Adult Probation, 121 Sixth Ave. South, on an out-of-county warrant.
• Lymus L. Carter, 29, was arrested at Camanche Avenue and 15th Avenue South for driving while license under suspension; possession of drug paraphernalia; and possession of controlled substance, second offense.
• A representative of Hillbilly Jack’s BBQ, 1516 Camanche Ave., reported a theft and trespassing.
• Anthony K. Kuehl, 28, was arrested in the 300 block of Eighth Avenue South for dominion/control of a firearm/offensive weapon by a felon.
• Thomas E. Hopkins, 54, was arrested at Hy-Vee Food Store, 901 S. Fourth St., for public intoxication, first offense.
• Matthew L. Dean, 29, was arrested at 719 S. Sixth St. on a warrant of arrest.